Navision Roll Out
Dynamics Consult offers its valuable experience in Microsoft Dynamics ERP systems to Italians and foreign customers thanks to its specific knowledge of civil and fiscal regulations of the main European countries
In the field of Information Systems, the term Roll Out is commonly used to identify that particular process where a software application is deployed in multiple sites from a single base installation [Wikipedia IT]
In the last decades we’ve been witnessing a more and more aggressive globalization process which led manufacturing and commercial companies to diversify their production and sales offices in different geographical sites, often times by acquiring already existing local companies.
In this scenario a new need arises, that is, to integrate these realities with the corporate IT system of the parent company, possibly with international roll out operations carried out in an efficient and effective way.
Dynamics Consult can address this thanks to the well-established DYNCO ROLL OUT method, the result of several years of experience gained on the field in different European countries by our consulting team.
All of that is possible thanks to the Microsoft Dynamics NAV ERP system and its support to the main European localization, which is the most used solution by a considerable market quota composed by Small and Medium-sized companies, in Italy as well as abroad.
The following are the main advantages brought by the DYNCO ROLL OUT methodology:
- Bidirectional expertise gained on the field about the main localization issues of an international roll out, with both Italian and foreign branches.
- Specific knowledge of the Italian civil and fiscal regulation, which allows us to provide and support the parent company in the compliance process to the Italian law.
- Knowledge of the main European regulations, in particular of the following countries: France, Spain, Germany and Great Britain.
- Long-established implementation models.
- Management of topics related to multi-company and consolidated financial statements.
- Direct experience in the training of foreign personnel on Microsoft Dynamic NAV.
- Ability to manage the project from Italy by coordinating all the actors involved, in English too if needed.